Your individual needs can be met by customized training courses ranging from 6 to 24 weeks in length. On such course is The Essentials of Leadership.
The Essentials of Leadership
The Essentials of Leadership, a dynamic course designed for busy professionals by Ms. Bridget DiCello, provides front-line managers with the necessary skills to fulfill their leadership roles effectively. Today’s managers must be able to successfully contribute to the achievement of the organization’s financial and operational goals, and to do this, they must be equipped with proven leadership skills and techniques that effectively augment their knowledge of products and services. This state-of-the-industry course is built on the premise that employees are an organization’s only sustainable competitive advantage, and long-term success depends on its front-line leaders’ ability to motivate employees to be innovative and productive.
The sessions are designed for practical application, so that participants can immediately implement what they learn into their daily management routines. The program structure allows for digestion and application of previous material to occur between sessions. Questions and discussion of actual work situations are encouraged. New information is presented each three hour session over nine weeks. This structure ensures the most effective training environment without detracting from daily responsibilities to the organization.
Topics listed below can be offered in as little as a two hour session or with the full detail of a two-day session for either managers or front-line employees. Any of the topics can also be customized or combined to meet the specific needs of your company.
- Goal-Setting & Achievement
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Interviewing and Hiring the Right People for your Company
- Defining and Communicating your Expectations
- Motivating Employees to Excellence
- Motivating Yourself to Personal Excellence
- Delivering Inspiring Recognition and Effective Feedback
- Essentials for Building an Effective Team
- Communicating for Results
- Effectively using the Opportunity Space
- Keys to Effective Conflict Resolution
- Stimulating Innovation and Change
- Successful Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Discipline and Termination
- Delegation and Accountability
- Performance Appraisals
- Overcome Obstacles to Success
- Other Leadership and Management topics relevant to your organization